DIGITAL POSTER REQUIREMENTS and SUGGESTIONS
- You may choose to use this PowerPoint template to create your digital poster. You MUST create your poster in PowerPoint (or other program) using the 16:9 aspect ratio resolution setting in widescreen/landscape format.
- Save your poster slide as a .PDF file that includes the author's name, last name first, and poster title.
- The filename of your PDF will be auto-converted to the poster number once it is uploaded, but please make sure that your file's name starts with a letter or a number (no symbols) and ends in .pdf or .PDF for the upload system to recognize it.
- Use a Sans Serif Font (Arial, Calibri, Tahoma, Verdana) with a point size no smaller than 5.
- Use a dark background color with light color text to make it easier to read.
- Avoid long sections of text.
All presenters are asked to upload digital posters, regardless of presentation type. Digital posters must be uploaded by Monday, November 11, 2019, by the author who submitted the abstract. The submitting author must log in to the Poster Upload Site with the username and password they used to submit the abstract in order to upload their poster.