PCICS Electronic Poster Submission
DIGITAL POSTER REQUIREMENTS and SUGGESTIONS
- Submission deadline extended to Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- You may use this PowerPoint template to create your digital poster. You MUST create your poster in PowerPoint (or other program) using the 16:9 aspect ratio resolution setting in landscape format.
- Save your poster slide as a .PDF file that includes the author's name, last name first, and poster title.
- The filename of your PDF will be auto-converted to the poster number once it is uploaded, but please make sure that your file's name starts with a letter or a number (no symbols) and ends in .pdf or .PDF for the upload system to recognize it.
- Use a Sans Serif Font (Arial, Calibri, Tahoma, Verdana) with a point size no smaller than 5.
- Use a dark background color with light color text to make it easier to read.
- Avoid long sections of text.
Your accepted abstract(s) with poster number(s) are below. Please upload your poster files associated with each abstract if you have not already done so.
You do not need to upload all posters at once if you have more than one to submit - you will be able to return to this upload page.
Note: The button for file selection under each abstract title only chooses which file you intend to upload. You MUST press the submit button at the bottom of the page to initiate the upload of your file(s).
Please click here to upload your poster.
You Must Be Logged In
This Reminders tab will display for your scheduled lectures 15 minutes before start time and for new messages waiting.