Overall conference objectives:
- Describe international trends in practice related to the care of children with critical congenital heart disease.
- Analyze innovative approaches to care delivery for children with heart disease in a variety of clinical and geographical settings.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Cincinnati Children’s and PCICS. Cincinnati Children’s is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Cincinnati Children’s designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.75 (Wednesday preconference – 3.0, Thursday – 7.75 hrs; Friday – 5.0 hrs) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Up to 15.6 contact hours (Wednesday preconference 3.0, Thursday – 7.6 hrs; Friday – 5.0 hrs.) will be awarded to nurses who attend the entire program and complete an evaluation tool. Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91) (OH-046, 9/1/2018).
Commercial Support/Exhibit Acknowledgement
Please see “Program at a Glance” Materials for full acknowledgement and under the “exhibitors and sponsors” tab on the mobile meeting guide.
Faculty and Planning Committee Financial Disclosure Information
Please see disclosure information for faculty under the “Faculty and Disclosure” tab on the mobile meeting guide.
All planning committee members were determined to have no relevant financial relationships.
Evaluation and Credit Instructions:
To receive continuing education credits and/or a certificate of attendance, a participant MUST:
- Pickup name badge
- Complete an electronic evaluation at the end of the conference (or the last day attended)
Even if you do not need credit, we still ask you to complete an evaluation to help make program improvements!
If you are not able to stay for the entire conference, please use the following to determine the number of hours to claim:
Each learning session includes 5 minutes of evaluation time.
You must attend each full day to receive credit. No partial credit will be awarded.
Physicians (CME) & Certificate of Attendance:
15-19 min – 0.25 20-34 min – 0.50 35-49 min – 0.75 50-64 min – 1.00
When choosing your certificate, please use the following guidelines to select the correct certificate:
Physicians: choose - "AMA PRA Category 1"
Nurses: choose – “Nursing”
All Others: choose - "CME Non-Physician (Attendance)"
The evaluation must be completed and credit claimed by January 8, 2018. After this date, the evaluation period will be closed, and you will be unable to receive credit.
To claim credit and print/save your certificate, please click the evaluation link (provided prior to the meeting). Please read all instructions before clicking the link.
- You will be automatically directed to the Cincinnati Children’s CME/CE database portal.
- If you are not logged-in, enter the email address and password associated with your Cincinnati Children's CME/CE database account. If you do not have an account, click the “Don’t have an account?” button and complete all information, then click submit. You will be taken back to the login screen. Enter your email address and password, then click login.
- Select the credit you would like to receive.
- Enter the amount of credit you are claiming.
- Complete the evaluation and click ‘Submit’.
- Credit has been awarded. You will be returned to the ‘Evaluations & Certificates’ area.
- To view, print, or save the certificate, click the ‘Download Certificate’ button.
If you have any questions, contact the Cincinnati Children's CME office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-636-6732.
You Must Be Logged In
This Reminders tab will display for your scheduled lectures 15 minutes before start time and for new messages waiting.